- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 9 medium apples, peeled, thinly sliced
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring brown sugar, water, butter and cornstarch and cinnamon to a boil; boil for 2 minutes until thick.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add apples; cook for 10-12 minutes or until apples are tender.
Original Recipe Yield 24 servings
I finally finished our Cast Iron rack made from pallet wood. We like how it turned out.https://youtu.be/lP5S-CciK7M